The last two and a half years have been very hard work. They say hard work pays off. We are enjoying these boys more and more each day. They are so fun to watch because they're so different and so funny.
Jake has been working at teaching the boys how to play football. He tells them to get on the line, then "Get down, say it, hut." Josh gets down, pops up and says "Say ett, Hut". With the ball in his arm he runs away from Jake and if I'm ever on the floor Jamesen comes right at me and gives a strong tackle. He really is very strong.
Ever since they were little we've said Josh is our quarterback and Jamesen the tackle. They're fitting so naturally in these rolls.
Jabren is in preschool and his mind is taking in new information all day long. He picks up on the most subtle things. He asks big questions that have made me think. Questions like Where is Jesus", then "Where is heaven?" and "I want to go there, Mom."
Jake and I are doing good and are looking forward to spring. We've already enjoyed the weather with the boys, doing outside activities. I'll put up pictures soon.
6 comments:
Where was this photo taken! It's beautiful and I like the matching shirts! Way to go!!!!
We took the kids up to the Boise Train Depot. There are so many great backdrops there for family pictures. Its worth the drive!
Thanks for your comment
yes, you may add my blog, it is emmetthoward.blogspot.com
That is such a cute picture of your fam. I will add your link as well. Thanks for everything Lori
Debbie!!!! Yay, I am so glad you started a blog. This way I'll be able to chat with you more and keep up on your fun family.
Hey, I was just remembering that about this time last year, you were making a trip out here.... are you thinking of making it a tradition? Hee, hee!
P.S. My blog is www.georgeclan.blogspot.com
YAY Debbie! I'm so glad to see you join the evil blogging world!
Your boys are so cute!
Now I'd better be added to the "Ones you Love" ;)
-Amy
www.chadnamy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment