I've had the inclination many a times to start a blog. I love the concept, and many things that come with it, but I've not been willing to add yet another thing to my to do list. So, tonight I called my girlfriend to get her blog address, again, and she told me I had to do it. Still not convinced and off the phone with her I looked at her blog. Remember, this is one of my bestest friends. As I looked at her blog as I have many times, I notice a list thats titled "People that I love" As I quickly scan the list, I do not see my name! Are you kidding me. How could she forget ME?
Quickly I realized that these were only those who have blogs. Well I couldn't be one her blog as one of her fav's unless I was a blogger.
That did it. Here I am. Ready for one more commitment in my life! Here we go. Thanks, Bonnie for the shove you didn't know you gave :)
2 comments:
Yipee!!! I'm so proud of you!
You're soon to see what fun this can be! I love the pink! It counters all the boys!! he,he,he.... Now you need to get Gary, Lisa, David, Robert, Peggy, and everyone too!
Love you~
me
Ok, Debbie, now I'll be looking for my name. Love ya!
Post a Comment