
Jake putting the kite together with our boys and Jonny, Jabrens friend watching.

So this Jamesen, Jabren Joshua and Jake behind Jabren playing after the kite wouldn't fly.

Jake has taken some time off recently, or he'll lose his vacation days. So we've done some fun things with the kids. We love showing them the world and new things. They're so intrigued. Especially Jabren. When we were shopping at Costco he saw these big kites and just cried as we went through the store and I kept telling him no we wouldn't be getting it today. Mostly giving into kids, I believe, is not good. But Jabren very rarely, if ever has been this upset about not getting something. He always compromises and takes our "no's" so well. So I gave in. This boy has asked his dad to take him to fly his kite as soon as he wakes up, when he gets home from work, and when he goes to sleep he asks if tomorrow we'll get to.
After 6 attempts at flying it we exchanged it and hope this one might fly. One thing Jabren has from his father is Persistence and I love it! Thank goodness he thinks Dad is the only one who knows how to put it together
One of our favorite winter activities is Johns Hotsprings past Black Canyon Dam. The kids love it and we love being so warm outside when its cold out.
4 comments:
Ugh, now I feel bad! You had bought the same kite that we purchased last year. Ours never would work but I didn't want to sound negative so I didn't say anything. I thought maybe we just didn't have the right "skills." Now I'm sure it's the kite. We just bought a $2.00 one at Target. Come over, lets fly!!!!
Debbie! How fun that you have a blog now. Your boys are getting so big - they are so cute! It sounds like you are doing well. I can't believe our girls night was that long ago, we'll have to do it again. I am excited to be able to see how your doing through blogging - it's great!
Debbie, Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Readers Digest publishing my blog address was a huge surprise to me. Just like you, I am a stay at home Mom who happens to have a blog. I use it to share my experiences but I feel uncomfortable that Readers Digest asserted I was offering "advice".
I am curious about what information you received regarding your own childen's food allergies and what their symptoms were. Were they life-threatening allergies? I'm sure you know that most allergists and Food Allergy and Anaphalaxis Network say their is no cure for food allergies. So I'm curious but skeptical. Not that it didn't work for you, just skeptical whether it would work for us. I hope you understand I am uncomfortable giving out my personal email (especially after the increased traffic on my blog lately.) Would you feel comfortable sharing your information on the comments section of my blog?
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-speaker-bluetooth-terbaik/
Post a Comment