Just a few of our favorite pictures from our day at the park Saturday. Jabren loved watching his new "space ship" fly. Especially after trying so hard with our last kite.
Today was awesome. It was such a lazy day at the park.
The kite was in the air for about an hour and a half with only a few breaks. The wind was perfect, so we just sat and relaxed, the little boys played and I got to take tons of pictures!
Today was awesome. It was such a lazy day at the park.
The kite was in the air for about an hour and a half with only a few breaks. The wind was perfect, so we just sat and relaxed, the little boys played and I got to take tons of pictures!
Jabren also took his first pictures of mom and him and of Josh and mom. He's pretty good.
2 comments:
Looks like you had fun. Is that just over as Kensington?
FUN, I am glad you finally got the kite to work!!
Post a Comment