Sunday, June 22, 2008

A WEEK OF FIRSTS IN OUR FAMILY

LIST OF "FIRSTS" this week:
1. Jabren learned how to ride a bike without training wheels on his first try.
2. Joshua and Jamesen flew in an airplane.
3. Debbie flew an airplane!

Pictures of Our Firsts:
1. Jabrens first ride.


2. Joshua and Jamesens first flight.

Don't ya love how cautious Jamesen looks and how skeptical Josh is.

3. Debbie flies an airplane! (No actual picture-Dad wouldn't take one.)

8 comments:

Amber said...

SOO fun!! Oh and yes I do know Jessica. She was in my old ward and we played on a city league volleyball team together. Small world when you live around here!!

Tami said...

How Fun!!!! You pull they Pilot look off really well. I love it!

Barney5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh my word! How fun! But, dangerous too! We definitly
need to do some "catching up!"
Love you~
Bon

Jennifer said...

For crying out loud! How grown up are you?! What an amazing family. It's crazy how time really does fly. I can't believe you have three kids and having the whole family life cronicled on a blog.

Kaylyn said...

Those firsts are great. I just found your blog from Susanna's. It is fun. I love all the painting projects. You can visit mine if you want at http://joekaylyn-littlefamily.blogspot.com/

The Teeples Times said...

Debbie, this is Melanie Teeples(Jake's cousin) remember me? I haven't seen you forever. Brian & Wendy stayed at my parents house and Wendy visited my blog, so then I saw your blog address. I would love to keep in touch with you. Your family is adorable!! I can't believe how much your boys look like Jake. Your post is darling - way to go Jabren!! Dallin is 5 in September, and Ethan & Gavin are 5 mos. We have a ton in common. I would love to get some advice from you on twins. Hope all is well. My blog site is the-teeples-times.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

wow! You're brave!! Me + Small airplanes = scared to death!