Friday, July 4, 2008

WHAT DISNEY PRINCESS ARE YOU?


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?
Is Pocahontas really a princess? My first reaction was "WHAT?"
Well, of all the women characters in Disney movies she doesn't seem to be a princess to me. But then this all makes sense because I've never felt settled on seeing myself as a princess. A princess somehow seems entitled and spoiled-two things I am not.
All in all, I'm surprised at how close the description resonates with how I see myself. Just weird, though.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I think that it suits you perfectly. The description is right on. Also makes sense that someone like Pocahontas would have a love for a place like Philmont!!!

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

Yep, that's you alright! How did you come to find this out - is there a test you took or some kind of personality quiz?

Debbie and Boys said...

To get to the test click on "Which princess are you." It will take you right to the test and when its done it'll give you a section to copy and paste in your post for your blog.

The Howard Family said...

I really like that discription, what a wonderful way to see yourself!