
Grandpa Youngberg and his flying buddy Frazier Peterson went with us. Then we met up with Jakes brother Scott and his family. While we were there we saw Dave McNeil from our ward and neighborhood and he invited us to a BBQ at his home that night. I love having lots to do when it come to family time.

In this picture the pilot turned off the exhaust and just spinned in circle after circle. I couldn't even tell you how many times. The propeller starts to actually turn the plane; not just the propeller spinning. It just stayed there.
To me it just looked incredible.

I love these pictures of Jake with his brother and Jabren and his cousin Connor. These four get to do a lot together because we're also neighbors. Gee, I wish I got to live next door to my cousins when I was growing up. What fun!

3 comments:
Mark and I were just talking about taking the girls to an air show. A low flying crop duster came over our sub and gathered quite an audience. So the pilot kept circling around and the kids were loving it! I love planes/flying so much. I knew Brother Peterson flew but I guess I forgot your dad did too!
You probably don't remember that my dad flew because he only got his license after Jake and I got married. As for watching planes-most kids are obsessed with them. Life stops at our house when we hear a plane above!
I would really love to take my kids to see this. How do I get
more information on it? Maybe
we can go together! Please let
me know if you come across more
fun events! It adds a little
more spice to this summer!
Love,
me
Post a Comment