There was so much waste to be removed it was so sad to see a homes belongings-everything sitting at the curb.
Grandpa and Uncle Gary were there for a visit just after we arrived and so we took them to Stewart Beach and we enjoyed the sun.










Me and my sister, Peggy.


This is how we survived the airport with two, two year olds. These things were awesome. We strapped the car seat to these things I found at Baby's R US and it had wheels and a handle to pull the boys through the airport without a stroller just their carseats. These were awesome! Highly recommended for traveling with a toddler. Its just like pulling your luggage.

Just thought I'd post pictures from when we first left Idaho and arrived here.
3 comments:
Debbie, I love that picture of us gals! I can't wait till we can hang out again... I hope it won't be too long!
I love the pictures. Don't you just love new places and all the sight seeing you get to enjoy with your family?! It was fun talking with you the other day.
Wow, what amazing pictures! The destruction is immense. I'm sure it was overwhelming to see it in person.
It looks like you're adjusting well. Way to go. And it's fun to see pics of Peggy with you.
Post a Comment