Monday, December 8, 2008

Saying Goodbye to Our Home

After a long break from the blogging world I'm excited to be back. I'm going to start where I left off and try to get to the present. Nothing beats livin' in the past (Just Joking)
However, so much has happened and changed in our world. Here's a start.

Our First Home

Our backyard-The hardest goodbye.
Jake worked so many hours and poured his heart into it. We absolutely loved our yard.

One our family labors-the garden. We planted roses, and a plentiful garden. Just this year we had green onions, red and green peppers, 11 cantaloupe, 20 peaches, wine grapes and green grapes and 400+ pounds of beautiful tomatoes! We are truly sad to leave this.

A beautiful September night before leaving. Just one of so many beautiful sunsets we regularly enjoyed.

Moving Day.

8 comments:

Candice said...

What an amazing garden area! Wow! I can see how that would just break your heart to leave.

Lori said...

We MISS you!!!!! I hope all is going well in Texas! I'm so glad you have computer access again, keep in touch! I have plenty of things I know I could talk to you about! You're the best!

Angela said...

Oh Debbie I am so glad you are back in the computer world again. I have missed you so much - even had a few weird dreams about you! At any rate welcome back! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures in Texas.

Amber said...

Welcome back. It was sad when you fell off the face of the online earth. Our first house wasn't that amazing (no awesome garden or anything) but it broke my heart to leave it too! Can't wait to hear about your adventures since leaving ID!

Susanna said...

I'm glad to see that you are still alive! I was getting worried there for a while. How are you liking your new place?
Hey, I need your address- so I can send you a Christmas card. You can email it to me at susannaphebegeorge@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

The Marshall Family said...

Hey Debbie!
We miss you so much. Believe it or not, that is the first time I have ever seen your old back yard! wierd. Anyway, I want to send you a christmas card, will you e mail me your new address? bunanna@gmail.com I hope you have a great christmas.
Much Love
Anna

The Teeples Times said...

Your yard was beautiful - WOW! I would have a hard time saying goodbye to that too. Hopefully your yard in Texas is fun too. I hope you're getting settled and have found some friends.

Amy said...

Hey you! Hopefully Texas is treating you guys well. Miss you tons! Did your house ever sell? I can't wait for more updates.
Oh, and I want your address too!
chadnamy at hotmail dot com!