In my thoughts today:
Gratitude
Unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, peace of today, and creates a vision of tomorrow.
Author: Melody Beattie
3 comments:
That is beautiful Debbie! I love it! I think I will hang it on my wall, because it is just such a beautiful truth. love you, so fun to see you post. miss ya and love ya cuz.
Okay, I was thinking that you were just randomly putting all of those thoughts on paper and I was thinking that it sounded great! I wouldn't have been at all surprised if it was an original quote by Debbie, you are a deep thinker! Miss ya.
I love that! Thanks.
Post a Comment