I' just did this on my friend Amy's blog. So I think it might be fun to see what (if anything people say!)
Here are the directions:
1. In the comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
So let's have it! Don't be shy! What do you remember? Anything funny, embarrassing, silly...
5 comments:
I remember us laughing A LOT at work. I also remember walking together to get flu shots and neither one of us got one because I thought I might be pregnant and you told me you were pregnant.
Hee Hee! I remember that crazy stalker guy! He was so creepy! He use to peek in the windows of my apartment too! Allison caught him!
I remember when we first made the connection that we both knew and dated Mike. And then just hanging out at the house you all lived in. I remember the night of the stalker guy too. It freaked me out to no end since I was the one the saw him and couldn't stop shaking as I drove home to call Coy!
Oh the good times at BSU!
Ha ha..I found you! Finally I hear that some of our family has blogs. Why have we not talked about this? Oh yeah, because we NEVER talk to each other! I am soo glad you are doing this so now we can! My blog's private so I'll send you an invite. I'm VERY excited to see you and your cute family now! Yeah!!
Um, where do I begin? Maybe all of the late nights partying (Mormon style w/ Papa Johns)while Coy was singing. Or perhaps lip-syncing to Mambo Number 5 using curling irons and kitchen utensils. What about "family" prayer at night and whoever touched the door last had to say it or maybe all of our adventures at Philmont. And then there is the time we drove to LaGrand for Lori's shower (w/ Mandy who I think we hated at the time?/) and David broke his shoulder and we spent hours at the hospital, or the trip home when the car broke down and then the road was closed so we had to hang out in some random city and we ended up going to church there. I could go on forever. Wow we have had some good times!
I remember once we had a dance at our apartment. There was some guy in our ward who was a DJ and he set up his stuff in the tiny kitchen...I think we had about a hundred plus people show up and at one point I saw our couch go out the door so people could have more room to dance. I think everyone around the Vermont street showed up at one time or another...It was fun...
Post a Comment