Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jabren's Creativity Never Ends!

A couple months ago Jabren and I found a book at the library that gave instructions on how to create trains, planes, automobiles, trucks, and bulldozers out of everyday stuff we moms would throw in the trash.
Though the book has returned to the library twice now the creativity it unleashed in Jabrens mind NEVER ceases. The oddest piece of trash he'll pick up and say "HEY, I KNOW WHAT I COULD MAKE WITH THIS..." and off he goes to look for tape, glue, scissors, a stapler and anything it takes to do his projects. I love it.
It started with a first project of Jake helping him make a gas pump from a toothpaste box wrapped in tin foil, paper clip and small rope. From there his imagination has taken flight.


Jake and I are always amazed at what he comes up with. Here's a more recent and more successful airplane he and Daddy made together. As you can tell, Jabren is just beaming. Nothing makes him happier than when he has a project to work on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just want to kiss that little fellow! We need to get him and Jonny together for more play dates! Hey, I love seeing President Erying there in the background on TV. You super-spiritual woman you!!! But,
that's why I love you so much!