Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Right Now...I Should Be

Right now... I should be packing suitcases. Right now, I should be cleaning toilets.
Right now I'm contemplating big changes in our lives. They're so big I haven't comprehended them. I'm struggling to grasp that our life as we know it will be dramatically different in 4 days. sigh.

See these cute boys!




These boys and their momma's are one of the big reasons I am so sad to leave.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

So, I've seen a few of your FB posts and now this one and am still wondering where you are going? why you're selling your house? and what will be dramatically different? I wish you luck in whatever this new adventure may be.

Fossil Photo / Curtis and Shauna said...

Looks like you are having a fun time. Where are you headed too?

fancythisfamily said...

Debbie, It's fun seeing these pictures. I feel bad for all the people who will miss your family!

Lori said...

Where are you going? What is up? Your bro-in-law is in our ward! He is actually in the YM presidency with Jared. How funny is that! Wish you guys were coming here! Good luck with everything.

Brooke said...

WHAT your leaving? I can't believe that you guys are just sneaking off on Texas. We will miss you!

Mindy said...

So Debbie, where are you moving? Are you moving closer to Idaho or farther away? Are you going to make it to the reunion in a couple weeks? I was hoping to see you soon, but that's probably a bit too much to expect right after you move :( I hope things go smoothly with the move.

Susanna said...

Debbie, it has been so long since we last talked. I miss you and hope that you are settiling in to your new home and new life. Know that I'm thinking about ya!

Andy and Adrienne Bass said...

WE MISS YOU!!!!