Sunday, February 1, 2009

Anna Came to Visit!

Well, I've been in Texas for 4 months and I finally got to see a friend from home. Anna was the first girl I met in my ward when we moved to Nampa. We have literally so much in common its crazy! I've never met anyone with so many similarities in our families. So when she sent me a note that she was in Houston I jumped at the opportunity to go see her! It was sooo rejuvinating to see a familiar face from my past. Thanks Anna for getting in touch with me so I could see you! My only regret is that we didn't hang out more often. She is so much fun and genuine. Anna made my last night in Nampa one to remember. We had had enrichment, then she frieked out when I told her it was my last night and gathered up a few of our friends and said we were going to do whatever I wanted-no limits. We did just that. We went to my house and just chatted-my favorite thing to do with my friends.





Some of the things we have in common:
1. We are the 7th of 9 children in our family,
2. Our moms were the same age when we were born (32) and
3. Our mothers both have their moms living with them, who are also born within a few months of each other.
4. Both our oldest siblings got married on the same day (June 12, 1992)
5. Birth order is the same except in reverse. Mine is Boy-girl-girl-boy-boy-boy-girl-boy-girl. Anna's is the same if you started at the end with a girl and ended with a boy. (Too confusing, I know)
6. We both have 3 boys and love having boys.
7. We both love people
8. can't remember anymore. . .


Enough coincidences. . .its crazy!

2 comments:

Janae said...

Ok so I haven't been checking your blog lately because I've been incognito from my own blog and you hadn't posted in sooo long...so on and so on. :0) I'm so happy that you got a friend to visit so soon after you moved! And that is a lot of seriously crazy similarities between you two. Weird?! Yes, I think so. :0)

The Marshall Family said...

YEAH! I loved reading about our visit. I hope you know it meant the same for me. I miss you like crazy! Can't wait to come visit again, and next time we will plan a whole day date! LOVE YOU TONS!!