Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Speak Good of Others
Sometimes I have a good idea and try it out and it works, and thankfully I got to see it work out cause I might have missed it.
What was my idea? Say something positive and see if it affects my kids.
We were in the van driving somewhere and we stopped for gas and while Jake was pumping gas I said nonchalantly to no one particular that I was grateful for Jake and how he always cleans the windshields when we stop for gas. Also, I commented that he is always finding ways to get things done and not afraid of working hard.
The very next time I stopped to get gas, I let Jabren pump my gas while I sat in the car cause he loves to feel all grown up and do big guy things. I looked in my drivers side mirror and didn't see him at the pump so I started to look around and there he was in my rear view mirror-CLEANING MY WINDOW! He heard me! And the kids do. Our kids hear us. So I'm glad that this day I witnessed it. And thanked him for his service. Love that boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment