Monday, August 17, 2009

Jabrens Deep Thoughts!

I took Jamesen and Jabren to a Western Road Show at our Stake Center on Saturday - Josh was asleep/sick before we left. The boys were excited because they knew there would be pie afterwards.

After 15 minutes of singing and dancing they couldn't wait for the refreshments any longer.
They kept asking if it was almost over yet. I'd reply not yet.

So then when a pioneer scene came along, Jabren asked "Mom, do you know why I like Pioneeers?"

Oh, awesome, he's getting interested in the show! Or so I thought.
I asked, "Why?"

He replied..."Because there's Pie in it."

(Get it... PIE-oneers!)

12 comments:

Wendy said...

hahaha... gotta love a boy and his stomach

Angela said...

Oh - Jabren looks so much older! I guess they do grow up. What a great kid! I totally get his anticipation - I am a big pie fan too! miss you guys!

Tannie Datwyler said...

That totally cracks me up! I can't believe how grown up Jabren is - I love that picture (I think he looks like his dad).

Kristie said...

That is hilarious - I hope he was able to get a good piece! I know Friday night when I was helping serve the pie, it went quickly. After waiting that long, a little boy deserves his pie!

Shel said...

Love it!! That's too funny!!

Kerri said...

Totally darling. And I love pie, too.

Unknown said...

He's a smart 'cookie' in more than one sense.

Amber said...

Okay so first, that was hilarious. Second, I guess my Google Reader has failed me because here I am thinking you have not posted in ages and I click on your blog just to check and you have a bunch of great, insightful posts I missed! Ugghh! So I am off to read them....

Leslie said...

so cute. my kids loved the show!!

Leslie said...

the pie was a great bonus at the end!

Stephanie said...

How fun, and what a silly boy :)

AMIT said...

Hey he is really a cute n lovely boy.

Domain registration india