My sister in law asked if I wanted to enter and run in a race with her and I said "No, I'd rather buy a gallon of paint."
After Jabrens room, Peggy and I decided we could take on the 1/2 bath next to our entry and have it finished before the weekend started.
So, here's the before and after pictures:



(The brown is more like the first picture.)
Jake's hooked, too. He was the hardest one to convince that we should start painting our home and make it feel like ours. I've only been talking about it for a year. After this weekend he's ready to take on the entire main floor. He wants to do the living room and I want to do the piano room/office. We both want to do the kitchen and dining area.
We'll see what happens next.
Jake's hooked, too. He was the hardest one to convince that we should start painting our home and make it feel like ours. I've only been talking about it for a year. After this weekend he's ready to take on the entire main floor. He wants to do the living room and I want to do the piano room/office. We both want to do the kitchen and dining area.
We'll see what happens next.
5 comments:
I love it! I would love to see it in person too. :) That painting is beautiful
It looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!
I so loved last night too! Why do we not do that more often? It's not like we live hundreds of miles way from each other. Shame on us! When we get back together again I am reminded of how much fun we have together. Oh and I love that brown color. Painting is so fun (okay so not so much the process of painting, but the results!).
Hello-
Thats so funny that your son is names Jabren. My husband has never met another Jabren before! We pronounce it jay-bren. Im glad to see there are more Jabren's out there than just one :)
PS,
your paint does look nice!!
PPS-
Your Jabren is so cute!!
Post a Comment